iKettle – The World’s First Wi-Fi Kettle
iKettle is the world’s first Wi-Fi kettle. A simple one-touch setup allows you to instantly control the iKettle from anywhere in the house with your smart-phone.
As well as instant control you can set the iKettle in advance to wake you up, have hot water ready for your arrival home, or come on during the ad break.
As well as its revolutionary technology the iKettle also looks great. With its clean stainless steel design, LED Backlit control panel, soft-touch rubber handle and functional filtered spout it’s very much a smart and refined addition to your kitchen.
- Control the kettle with an app: you can boil your kettle with your smart phone, anywhere in your home, any time
- Set the iKettle to give you the perfect wake-up call
- Smart Kettle: Welcomes you home by asking if you’d like to pop the kettle on
- Set the temperature you want your water at for the perfect brew
- Connectivity: Wireless 802.11b/gx, WPA/WPA2, Tablet/iPhone/Android
- Power: Standard 3-pin UK plug. Voltage 220-240V. Frequency 50/60Hz. Power input 1850-2200X
The iKettle will be available in November 2013 – order now to become one of the first in the world to own one.