As an iVIP Member you have exclusive access to the iVIP Concierge Service. Your own personal assistant, available as often as you need.
Want tickets for something? To reserve a table somewhere? Need some personal or business admin done? Or just an errand run? Whatever you need, the iVIP Concierge is on hand.
Here are some examples of client requests we’ve serviced:
- Opened the post, watered the plants & checked all was in order at a client’s house whilst they were away for a long stretch on business.
- Sourced jewellery for the birthday of a client’s wife.
- Purchased French chairs for a client and arranged & managed delivery to their house.
- Took a designer bag to get mended and returned back to client’s house.
- Arranged a themed birthday party for a client’s toddler.
- Sourced a 12 person box for the Capital FM Summertime Ball.
- Sourced tickets to London Fashion Week.
- Sourced and vetted a suitable nanny & house maid for a client
Business Support Services:
- Temporary cover for a client’s PA, at their office in Mayfair, duties included front of house, database & diary management.
- Designed and typed up a PowerPoint presentation for a client’s conference.
- Called up suitable stockists on behalf of a client to introduce their company and products with the aim to gain new stockists.
The iVIP Concierge is powered by buy:time. Here are some testimonials from happy clients we’ve helped:
“Just a quick note to say my buy:time PA was brilliant so thank-you very much for arranging her for us…Very impressed”
Emma Beaugeard – One Alfred Place
“I never have enough time is a common lament these days, but we have a solution, buy:time can help…”
“My buy:time PA has been an absolute life saver. Since the move and job change came on the cards she has been there not only responding to my every request in a VERY timely manner but also providing a raft of proactive and helpful things which have enabled the big changes in my life to go SO much more smoothly. If I could hire her permanently I would!”
“We are a busy family of four and we couldn’t manage without our buy:time assistant. She is endlessly organised and efficient and helps us with everything from filing, to taking dry cleaning, to finding gardeners, booking holidays, finding caterers, taking our car to be serviced, buying gifts at auction, organising and supervising the fitting of a new utility room, taking jewellery and watches to be mended, putting photos in albums…I could go on! She has never let us down in the years she has worked for us (with a pretty broad array of jobs!) and I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.”
Katy E Thorneycroft
“She was an excellent advert for what buy:time can deliver – and that in buying time, you also buy peace of mind and release from daily hassle! I love it, and have “sold it” to friends when they enquire how I managed (to get kitchen installed) while I was in China!”
Whatever the size or nature of the job, with the iVIP Concierge help is just a click away. Hand over your ‘to do’ list and simply pay for the time you require at £29 p/h.
You can find the iVIP Concierge via the ‘Concierge’ button on your iVIP application homescreen.
If you need to re-download the app you can find the iOS version at: http://appstore.com/ivipltd
And the Android version at: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:iVIP+Ltd.
You can get in touch with us with any questions about iVIP, our Concierge, or with general feedback.